|What is an Ancillary study:|
A CARDIA Ancillary Study if one that is funded from sources other than CARDIA contract funds. Ancillary studies create new or additional measurements directly from CARDIA participants or from the use of banked specimens previously collected by the CARDIA study. A CARDIA investigator must be involved as either the principal investigator or a co-investigator on ancillary study proposals.
CARDIA serves as a platform for approved ancillary studies that generate additional data and analyses. Click here for ancillary study policies; a list of completed, active, and pending ancillary studies; and application instructions.
- Ancillary Study Policies
- Data and Materials Distribution Agreement
- List of Approved CARDIA Representatives
- Guidelines for Using Genetic Materials
- Ancillary Study Application Instructions
- Ancillary Study Application
- List of Ancillary Studies
- Preliminary Analysis Request Form
- Ancillary Studies’ Measures
- Subcontract budget template